Thursday, January 26, 2012

Fat cow

That is exactly how I feel right now. Today was my youngest 1st birthday, so it was a day full of food. I freaking ate every single meal; breakfast, lunch and dinner. Granted, I purged everything. To the point of hurting my throat. But OMG I feel freaking huge. I'm so mad at myself and I will refuse to get on that scale tomorrow morning. I might get on it tomorrow night because after today, I plan on not consuming a damn thing tomorrow besides water. I went and tried on Jeans yesterday, that was a disaster as well. It seems that nothing fits me right besides Angels. They are cute pants, but freaking expensive. But in those, I know that I can get the right size. Today is what I call a FAT day. I might update later. Right now, I'm too upset with myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment