Monday, January 30, 2012

Ramen Noodles

That is the only thing I have consumed today and it's almost 9pm. I had those around noon. I like them, they are easy and they are easy to purge. I feel like a fatty today though. We went to Golden Corral last night for dinner. I first had salad (purged), then had my main plate (purged), then had my desert (purged). So even though I purged everything I had last night, I was terrified to get on the scale this morning. So I didn't. I am waiting for my honey to get home so I can make us dinner. I am making Garlic Pork chops and baked potatos. Both are horrible coming back up. But I have found that as long as I drink a couple of glasses with everything that I eat, that it's easier on me. My main goal is to look amazing this summer in a bikini. I have been wanting to take the boys swimming lately, but the only swim suit I have is a two piece and I do not want to do that just yet. My oldest had Pneumonia over the weekend, so we had to cancel my youngest's birthday party, which in a way is a good thing. Besides the fact that I have a whole cake that hasn't been touched and an entire tub, and I mean TUB of vanilla icecream. I want to start going to the rec center and working out, but I have no one to watch the boys while I go. The other night we were watching Pit Bulls and Paroles, and one of the daughters on there, the red head, totally made me hate myself. Everything about that girl is freaking goregous. Even her tattoos, if that makes sense. I mean, I have 9 tattoos, but they are placed in odd places and they don't look sexy. I'm thinking about a liquid fast, for like 15 days or something like that. It doesn't sound too hard and from what I have reseached, it looks like people usually lose quite a bit of weight when they do it. But who knows. I will get on the scale in the morning and see how I'm progressing. Goodnight all.

No comments:

Post a Comment