Saturday, January 28, 2012

I have been so bad

What is wrong with me? The last 4 days or so, I don't want to cook, or anything. I just find it easier to go get food for everyone else instead of cooking. But last night, we ordered pizza because it was so late by the time everyone got home, so at 9:30pm I'm sitting on the couch scarfing down pizza because I hadn't ate all day. I drank down two glasses of water with it because pizza is one of the worst foods to try to purge. The water always makes it easier. But here's the thing I don't get. When I got on the scale this morning, I was down two pounds from yesterday. Two! The scale read 119.4... Um...maybe the scale is broken or something. It just doesn't seem right. I have an extremely busy day ahead of me today and tomorrow. I have to deep clean the house today for almost 40 people to be here tomorrow for my son's birthday party. Tomorrow; another day of food all day. I'm hoping that I can just buy finger foods for everyone to munch on since it's in the middle of the afternoon, between lunch and dinner. I know it's the first birthday and all and that's why so many people are coming. But I'm having major anxiety about the whole thing. I can't understand why. I guess I'm just freaking out because sooo many people are going to be here and I don't know how I am going to entertain everyone. Maybe I'm just overreacting. I don't know. I'm so emotional here lately and all I want to do is eat, but I can't do that, now can I? Who knows; maybe tomorrow will go perfectly and everything will be OK. Well off to go clean. Maybe snack on something. Maybe cleaning will help me burn more calories.

No comments:

Post a Comment