Monday, February 13, 2012

117.2

OK, well not too much of a loss, is it? But it's not a gain neither. I didn't eat a whole lot yesterday. I ate this cheesy sausage and potato bake with a half of a roll for dinner. And then a cupcake. I wish I would have kept it down because today I feel like crap and don't want to eat, but I'm starving. I wish I could take a sick day and sleep all day and read. That sounds absolutely amazing. I think I may try to eat some soup. I got a ton of that Progresso Light soup, it's got like 140 calories in the whole thing. I most definitely won't eat the entire thing. That is way too many calories at one time. My youngest is down for a nap, my oldest is home from school, so maybe I can feed him lunch and then try lounging on the couch for a bit. I hope. Who would have thought that once you have two kids, it's impossible to take a nap, or sit down for longer than 5 minutes at a time? It's a good thing I'm a fast typer then lol. Last night, my honey and I were talking and he told me that since my weight goal for the entire year was 125 and I have very much surpassed that, he thinks that I could quit purging now. So then I proceeded to try to argue with that by telling him my new goal was 115. But secretly, last night while I was lying in bed trying to fall asleep, I had my left hand on my hip, laying on my right side, and I can feel my pelvis, like the way it's shaped and everything. That kinda scared me. But gave me a sense of satisfaction at the same time. My honey tells me that he loves my curves and that is one of the first things he noticed about me, so that's what I'm scared of. Is losing what he finds attractive. When we first got together, my ED wasn't near as bad as it is now, and he somewhere deep inside thinks it's his fault, but in reality, I started noticing a huge drop in my weight and that is why I have been doing it so much more lately. He wants to order pizza for dinner tonight. I freakin love pizza, but it doesn't love me. It's that hate/love relationship that I tend to have with most foods. Well it's almost lunch time, so I am off to make my oldest lunch. Enjoy the rest of your day =)

No comments:

Post a Comment