Wednesday, February 22, 2012

2 years without my uncle

My uncle Ron passed away two years ago today. He was more of a father to me than my father ever was. He practically raised me, taught me a lot that I know, took care of me while I was sick, and once a week would drive an hour and a half to come hang out with me. He was an amazing person, had a beautiful soul. I am who I am today because of him. He was taken way too soon. Just like my brother. I am going to go to the store and buy some balloons, then my mom and I are going to write on them and release them in his honor. I have such a busy day ahead of me. I'm doing two hair cuts, gotta go pick up meds, go to like 3 stores and go drop my youngest off with his dad. I'm hoping that with a busy day, I can avoid eating until dinner tonight. Which may be unlikely since my mom will probably want to go to lunch. If we go out, I sooo want Olive Garden. MMmm. I have already been crying all morning, and the rest of the day is going to be hard. I don't know why I'm so emotionaly lately. I hate it. Maybe I will start taking my antidepressants again. Maybe that will stop with my mood swings. All I know is I hate when I go through these depression episodes. Alright, enough ranting. Weighed in still at 115.4. Le sigh.

1 comment: