Saturday, February 4, 2012

Pictures

Today I did something that I would normally NEVER do. I went and had my friend take boudoir photos of me. I was so nervous and so scared on how I was going to look in all those sexy little clothes. But by the end of it, I felt very comfortable doing them. I think my friend helped me be calm and comfortable. And the Mimosa probably helped a bit too ;) I weighed in this morning at 120 still. No more, no less. So that was kinda discouraging. On my way to go get my pictures done, I stopped and got a power bar. That was a bad idea. Those stupid things have 300 calories in them. And because I was driving, I couldn't purge them. Then after pictures, my youngest and I shared a fry from McDonald's. Again, in the truck, I couldn't purge. So of course I feel like a freaking cow. I'm making chicken burgers for dinner tonight with a salad and some fresh fruit on the side. Maybe I will skip the burger and just eat the salad. All I want to do is sleep right now. My youngest only let me get a total of like 3.5 hours of sleep last night. I think he is getting sick again. Sigh, just my luck. Maybe I will go take a nap while he is taking one. Hopefully my non purging of the two things I ate earlier doesn't cause me to gain any weight. I guess I will see in the morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment