Wednesday, February 8, 2012

It's only 10am

I have had a bad morning. I slept horrible last night. I had nightmares all night. And I have purged 3 times already. I can't believe I actually went to Burger King this morning and ate it. I feel like a freaking cow. I am still stuck at 120. I am most definitely not happy about it. I am disappointed in me. I know my honey is disappointed in me. I don't understand why God will not let me see me how he made me. The pictures I got done on Saturday came out great though. She did such a fantastic job at making sure she didn't get any of my "bad sides." I'm hoping that when I get all of them back, I can finally see what most people see in me. I just want to have some kind of confidence. Even if it's just a little bit. I will be posting one of the pics on here to see what you all think. Like I said, she did an amazing job. I hope that the rest of this day will be better than the events this morning. I am going to make a turkey tonight to freeze for my oldest lunches. The doctor told me turkey would help with his ADHD so I'm hoping he is right. My mom is coming up today and we are going shopping. YAY for that. I need some retail therapy for sure. And no more food for me the rest of the day. Just tons of water.

No comments:

Post a Comment