Saturday, February 11, 2012

117.6

That is what I weighed in at this morning. I don't know how I did it, but hell, I'm not going to question it. Although I am going to get a new battery for the scale at the store today. I was telling my honey that I'm scared to get a new battery cuz right now, the scale is my friend and I don't want to get a new battery and it tell me, "hey wait, you're actually 130." I know that's silly, huh? Yesterday at lunch I had a burrito and some chips, which got purged and then last night we went to Country Buffet. Before we left, I told my honey that I needed to be a good girl if we were going to go to a buffet. So my first round was a tiny salad, a little bit of cottage cheese and a fruit salad. Probably a total of 200 calories. I did end up purging that. My main dish was popcorn shrimp, a small bit of mashed potatoes, a stale roll and a piece of ham. I wasn't too thrilled with any of that. And it ended up coming back up. Then for desert, I had two small pieces of two different cakes. Purged... So much for me trying to cut back on it, huh? I have noticed that my right hand is getting severely dry and cut, so I asked my honey why it's only on that hand and he told me he thinks it could be my stomach acid, which is probably true. So I have been putting antibiotic cream on it. I think it's working. I was so afraid to get on the scale this morning because I haven't weighed in in like 3 days or something like that. But I'm glad I did. Hopefully I can keep staying strong and not gain any weight. Well, I'm off to go to the grocery store and pick up my youngest from his father. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment