Friday, February 24, 2012

Cysts and some weird eye thing

That's what my last two days have been consumed with. I spent 5 hours in the ER yesterday because I started having random bleeding and pain in my lower stomach. After numberous blood tests and an ultrasound, they told me that I have a 2 inch hemoraging cyst on my left ovary. That would explain why I have been in so much pain lately. They told me that they hope it ruptures on it's own or if it continues to get bigger, than I will have to have it removed. Then this morning when I woke up, I have this huge bump under my left eyelid which is causing my eye to be almost completely closed. So I called the eye doc and they are wanting me to come in in a couple hours. I barely ate anything yesterday which I guess is a plus, but I have been so rushed this morning, I haven't been able to get on the scale. So I guess I will weigh in tomorrow. But I did something on Wednesday that I thought I would NEVER do. I bought a bikini. It was my mom's idea, and I don't know if I will actually wear it. It's pretty cute and all (pink and green camo), but really, me in a bikini. That's kind of an entertaining thought lol. But who knows, maybe it will look good, in a few years haha. But anyway, that's all I really got for now, so I will write more tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment