Sunday, February 5, 2012

Still stuck...

That is how I feel right now. I am still stuck at 120 exact. I don't get it. I have been doing crunches, eating a bit healthier, and still purged my dinner last night. I went on a mini binge last night around 10pm though. I was so mad at myself that I made sure I purged until nothing, not even water came back up. I feel like I'm not getting anywhere with this anymore. But I know that if I don't purge, then here comes those last 20lbs I lost. But today is going to be a matter of mind over matter. I plan on making a bunch of snacks and food for Superbowl, but my goal is not to eat any of it. Maybe before I go to the store I will go and see if I can find any healthy snacks. Although the boys around this house are all about the meat and junk food haha. So maybe I will just find something healthy for me ;) I am pretty excited to get my pictures back this week. I'm nervous because I know that you can see my stretchmarks in them, but I try not to get too down about them. So two years ago on Superbowl Sunday is when I had my first miscarriage, so it seems that this day is always connected with that. My youngest was super sick last night that I had to take him to the ER. They told me they believe it may be the onset of Pneumonia but they won't know until Tuesday. We got home around 1am and now it's almost 10am and he is still sleeping. I am actually going to go wake him up though so he will take a normal nap time. Then heading off to the store. Might check back in later.

No comments:

Post a Comment