Wednesday, March 14, 2012

111.2

Yay! I finally lost. Maybe the walking and cutting back on eating these last couple days is finally doing me some good. There is a couple things about this weight loss that is bothering me and I don't know how to handle it. First off, none of my pants fit me anymore. I can't keep going out and buying jeans, but nothing looks good on me. The other thing, and this is a bit more difficult for me to share given the content, but I'm losing weight in places I didn't want to. Everyone keeps telling me how my "chest" has gotten way smaller. I kept telling myself all this time that I would lose all the weight I wanted, but didn't want to lose it in my chest or butt. And sure enough, I did. I'm losing everything that my honey finds attractive on me. My curves, my butt and my chest. Even though he won't admit it, he is losing his "hotness" for me, which is killing me. I feel like I'm disappointing him. He keeps telling me that he was attracted to me when I moved in next door (I was 150lbs then.) And that I didn't need to lose weight from the beginning. What do I do? I don't want to gain anymore weight, but I don't want my honey to become less and less attracted to me. He told me this morning that I need to find a happy medium. Sadly, and I hate to admit it, I can't be happy either way. I will never be fully happy with the way that I look. I feel like this is creating a wedge between us. I love him to the moon and back and I will do everything in my power not to lose him. Fuck! I am so frustrated. Sigh... I need advice.

3 comments:

  1. That's so cool that you live in Colorado too. I've lived just west of Castle Rock my whole life. I go to school now in Arizona so it's always nice to come home.

    Congrats on your weight loss. It has got to be bittersweet though being too small for your clothes. I'm certain that your husband will love you no matter your size. Hang in there and try to find what makes you happy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. If he truly loves you then he will understand that this is what makes you happy. I wouldn't say ignore him and keep doing what your doing, but if losing the weight is something that you want to do, then go for it. I'd say talk to him though and explain to him why you want to do it. Maybe that will help.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Louise do you realize your telling her to go ahead & kill herself, katie I've been where you are & I lost everything I had, my son, my man and almost lost my life...seriously plz get help before its to late...

    ReplyDelete