Friday, March 30, 2012

107 Exact

Alright, so I went up a bit, but that's OK. I knew I was going to. And I weighed in even when I said I wouldn't. Today was a much better day. The sun was shining, my oldest and I had a mommy/son day and I have barely touched food. I was blessed this morning with 70 dollars from a friend, so I was able to get my plates for my car and get my oldest some summer clothes which he desperately needed. So we went shopping, we went to lunch at McDonalds (I didn't eat lunch, thank God), went to this awesome self serve frozen yogurt place called Cool Berry. Oh my God, why haven't I ever gone there before? That's where I got my calories today. Probably about 200 were consumed there, but oh so worth every bite. I did purge a bit of it when I got back home, but for the most part it stayed. Ugh. Then after all of this, I took him to the park to play for about 45 minutes before I took him to his dads. Now we are completely kid free, so I'm going to go make dinner, and then later tonight we are going out for drinks. I wore my dress today (sorry, still haven't taken a picture of it yet) and got a lot of compliments on how beautiful it is. I don't know what I'm going to wear out tonight. I have this little short black dress with a hot pink bow and polka dots that I really love and I could wear my knee high boots with. But I'm just a jean and boots kinda girl also. But who knows. My phone also came today, so I gotta switch that over and make sure all my numbers get switched. I hate changing phones because I have to reinstall all my apps, but that's OK. So off to dinner I go, thank you all for sticking with me through this. Much love.
XOXO Katie

No comments:

Post a Comment