Friday, March 23, 2012

I gained?!?!? WTF?!?!

I weighed in at 111.6!!! I'm having a major freak out right now. The only thing I can think of as to why I gained is that my stomach is still swollen from my surgery yesterday. My stomach just looks inflated. Ugh, it's so nasty. So my surgery seemed to go fine. They found 2 cysts actually. My big on that was on my ovary, then I had one in my fallopian tube, and then I had a fibroid right above that one. They removed all 3. I barely ate anything last night. I had about 7 bites of Ramen Noodles and that was about it, all day yesterday. So I figured that I would have weighed less today, but nooo. Ugh, so frustrated right now. I don't think I am even hungry right now. The thought of food makes me sick to my stomach. I'm still pretty out of it. Maybe this surgery is a great diet plan after all. When I was at the hospital yesterday, they were asking me how tall I am and my weight, and when I told them I was 110lbs, my mom gave me this very disappointed look. She told me that I was way too skinny and in my head I was thinking, "thank you. I'm trying hard here." And I really am. I want nothing more than to go on a walk this beautiful day, but I can barely walk around the house. I really hate feeling helpless. T cleaned up the house this morning when he woke up. That was so sweet of him. He knows how much I hate a dirty house. I'm hoping that this swelling in my stomach goes down today so when I get on the scale tomorrow, I will feel better. I'm just having a depressing day. Talk to you all soon.
XOXO Katie

1 comment:

  1. I'm glad to hear that your surgery went well. It's likely you've just gained water weight, so try not to let the number on the scale bother you too much at least until the swelling goes down. I hope you feel better soon :)

    All my support,
    Dainty

    ReplyDelete