Saturday, March 31, 2012

Still the same, but feel so much bigger

To see that I was the same weight from yesterday was good, but disappointing. Last night we went out, I might have drank a little bit too much, but I had fun. T even sang a song with me at Karaoke. That was the first time. And he did good, from what I could remember lol. I feel huge today. It could be because while I was out and about, I stopped at McDonalds and got a medium fry. I ate about half of that, but because I was running errands, I couldn't purge it. Then later on, I stopped back by there and got a milkshake, again couldn't purge. That was really frustrating. So the two things that I consumed today didn't get purged. I'm very upset with myself. And now we are about to eat Pizza Rolls, but those will be purged. My stomach feels huge. I did buy 3 pairs of jeans for myself at Arc today and only spent 11 dollars on myself, which is fantastic. I can't remember exactly the sizes I got, but I believe that two of the pairs were a size 3 and the other was a 5. That's one thing I hate about jeans is that each brand fits me differently. I just remembered that I need to go to the store and get conditioner seeing as I have none and I can't take a shower without it. I bought the boys their Easter baskets today. I can't wait to do an actual egg hunt with them this year. I'm thinking about doing it at a park though because there are so many kids in our cul-da-sac and I don't want them stealing the boy's eggs. I hate that I'm having such a fat night. I just want to cry. I hope tomorrow is better. Alright, off to the store I go. Much love.
XOXO Katie

No comments:

Post a Comment