Monday, March 5, 2012

113.6

So honestly, I'm just happy it's a loss. Last night I binged for my first time in almost 2 months. I probably only consumed 600 calories, but that's a lot for me. I freaked out afterwards and ended up purging every last bit of it, and even some of my dinner from a couple hours before that I must not have all purged. Yesterday it was such a beautiful day that my honey and I took a walk down to the park and back with my youngest. It was a total of 2 miles, so that felt awesome. I want to go again today, but the wind just recently started picking up, so I'm not sure that's going to happen. I haven't decided what I'm making for dinner tonight yet. I want to do something light seeing as I'm trying to get toned, and I don't get cramps as easily as I do if I eat heavy foods. On Friday night we went out, I ate before we went, but I drank so much. Like 4 drinks and a couple shots. Which the drinks I believe were double shotted lol. I felt like crap all day on Saturday, lol. I need to bake something this week. I want to do a pie of some sort. It's getting closer and closer to summer. Yay for the heat! Not so yay for shorts. My legs look absolutely horrifying in shorts. I still prefer to wear jeans in summer time. Although I love tank tops. They are the best. And flip flops. Well I have to go get my oldest from school and enjoy the rest of my afternoon.

No comments:

Post a Comment