Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Disappointment

Let me start off by saying that I didn't eat dinner last night. By the time that T got home, and after a very long discussion (and a small disagreement), I didn't have an appetite. I want to point out that T and I have a very open relationship, can and will always discuss anything that is bothering us, even if it's about the other, so sometimes, feelings might be hurt, but in the end, it's better for the both of us. So anyway, this morning when I woke up, I was starving. I got on the scale (still 108.8,) took a shower and got ready for my post-op appointment. My mom came up to go with me to that. We came back home after my appointment and I decided to eat one of the muffins I made the other day. I actually only ate half of it and gave the rest to my youngest. That kid loves to eat. Then my mom and I took my youngest to his dads and on the way up there, we were discussing our plans for the rest of the day. We were going to go see The Hunger Games at 2:30 so she wanted to get lunch before hand. She told me to choose where I wanted to go. Well I wanted Panera, but she didn't, lol. So why did she make me choose? In the end, we decided on Chilli's. Sigh...No matter what you get there, it's packed full of calories. So I ordered my side salad and a half of a BLT and my diet coke. As we were waiting for our food, my mom took my hands in hers, looked me in the eyes and asked me to please not purge my lunch. Which lead into a discussion about how it's so difficult for me no to purge. She dropped it after that. We ate, I told her that I needed to use the restroom because of all the water I drank, and went into the bathroom. I looked at myself in the mirror, stared at my stomach and my arm fat and I just couldn't help it. I purged. Came back out, sat down and resumed our conversation. Well we still had an hour til the movie, so we decided to go over to Ross to see if we could find some jeans. Well unfortunately at this time of the year, they don't have a great selection on jeans, so I grabbed some summer dresses, a couple tank tops and went to the changing room. I walked out of Ross with one beautiful dress, and one tank top. Went to the movies. For the most part I was pleased with the movie. Only a minor complaints but overall, it was wonderful. Afterwards, we picked up my oldest and went to Walmart and picked up a few things. By the time we got back to my house, it was 6:00. I wasn't really hungry so I just made some fish sticks for my oldest. Now it's a quarter to 8:00 and T still isn't home from work and I'm still not hungry. I'm just having an overall fat day, so it's probably better if I didn't eat. I took comparison photos yesterday from my before and after weight loss, but I don't think I should post them here. I haven't decided. Alright, this blog was way too long. Talk to you all later.
Much love, Katie

2 comments:

  1. Being open is always the best way :)
    Sounds like an overall good day with your mum :) sorry about the purging though :/ and can we see a picture of the dress? Haha everyone has seen te hunger games but me!
    It would be nice to see the progress pictures if you decide to post them :)
    Have a nice day!
    Lottie x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Open is good, it keeps a relationship strong :) Put up your progress pics :) It'll give us all good motivation! xx

    ReplyDelete