Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Scale fail

Here's a pic of me this morning

So this morning when I woke up, I was feeling pretty confident that I have lost weight. So confident that I took my time taking off each piece of clothing, combing my hair out and brushing my teeth before I did so. I stepped on the scale and it said BATTERY. "Shit," I thought. I tried like 10 times before I finally gave up. The one freaking morning I was feeling like I had lost, my scale decides it finally needs a new battery. And of course I didn't have any here. So I continued on with my morning, taking my oldest to school and then got ready for my doctors appointment. So I walk into my doctors office and we are discussing my choices with the cyst that is causing me so much pain. I told her the I have been in so much pain that it causes me to cry. She told me that she wanted me to come back in an hour to have another ultrasound done. So I come back and am having my ultrasound done and the tech looks very confused. Apparently my cyst that was once on my left ovary has moved to my right ovary? The tech said she has never heard of that. She thinks maybe the first ultrasound tech might have marked on the sheet the wrong side. Oh how fantastic. Idiots! So anyway, my doctor then proceeded to tell me that if it's causing me so much pain, we might just go in and have it removed, as early as tomorrow! I am currently waiting on my doctor to call me back and tell me what she wants to do. I hate the waiting game. It irritates me. After all of this, I decided around 1:30 that I should probably eat something. So my oldest and I stopped at McDonalds and I got a fry for us to share and a hot n spicy chicken sand which. Ugh! WTF is wrong with me?!?! I came home and purged it until my stomach hurt. Needless to say, I am not weighing myself anytime today. I am in so much pain right now. I'm so close to just going to the ER. It's just been a highly stressful day and I am so ready for this cyst to go away. I don't plan on eating anything for the rest of the day. Well I'm gonna go lay down for a bit.
XOXO Katie

2 comments:

  1. I'm so sorry to hear that you're in a lot of pain. Hopefully everything works out and you'll be able to have your cyst removed soon. Hang in there.

    By the way, you are absolutely gorgeous!

    <3 Dainty

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Dainty. <3 My surgery is at 2pm tomorrow. So nervous.

      Delete