Friday, April 13, 2012

1 week

So yes, I still weigh the same. Yesterday I was just so fed up with it that I gave in and bought a new scale thinking that was the problem. Well I weighed in on my old one and then on my new one. According to the new one, it was almost a pound heavier than my old one. So due to the advice of a friend, I am just going to take it back. I will use that 20 dollars to do something for me and my oldest son our day together today. My mom and I spent the whole day together yesterday. We went shopping at metaphysical stores, she took me to DSW and bought me a new pair of heels for tonight's date with T. They are 4 inches. I have never worn heels that tall. I'm excited, but nervous. I am going to try to stay busy and active today so I don't snack. I need to clean the house, especially the bathroom. Then I will take my oldest to get lunch, take him to the park. Then I will probably take him and my new puppy for a walk. Maybe after I clean, I will work out. I'm a little disappointed in myself seeing as last night my mom took me to Denny's for dinner, and I didn't want to be obvious about my purging, so I only went twice but I still felt like I didn't get rid of it all. But I didn't want her to be upset. I feel like if I had gotten rid of the rest of dinner, that I might have lost some weight. T is taking me to Red Lobster for our date tonight. I'm nervous because I haven't tried a whole lot of seafood. I don't like fish. And I want to order something light. I heard their Cheddar biscuits are packed full of calories, so I will avoid those. I was just looking at their light menu online and they have a few choice. The rock lobster only has 90 calories which is good. And a salad is 90 cal. Maybe I can get away with just that. Then we were talking about going to the bar later tonight. So if I can avoid eating all day until dinner, I should be set and not worry about gaining weight. We will see what the day brings. For now, I'm going to go clean. Much love.
See my new heels =)
XOXO Katie

1 comment:

  1. sounds like you had a nice time with your mom. those kinds of days are special, enjoy them! love those shoes. have fun on your date!

    ReplyDelete