Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Not posting my weight

Fuck! That was a horrible way to start my day. I don't understand how my weight went up, but it did. I am so disappointed in myself. I knew I ate way too much yesterday. T thinks the reason why I went up is because I had some tortilla chips last night and the salt helped retain the water that I drank with them. Which is possible. He is pretty smart about that kind of stuff. He also said I probably built a little bit of muscle doing a total of 200 sit ups and crunches. If gaining muscle means that, that number on the scale goes up, I don't know how I feel about that. I made an appointment for Friday with a therapist. My goal was to get to my goal weight before my appointment, and yesterday, that looked possible. Now it doesn't. That went straight down the drain when I stuffed my fat face with food yesterday. So I guess you all can disregard that blog from yesterday seeing as it was pointless to get my hopes up that I had actually lost 2lbs in a day. Yeah freaking right. I've made sure that I stay busy all day today so I don't have to eat. The only thing I have ate today was 3 pringles while walking out the door, and licked the spoon from making cookies and it's almost 5pm. Of course I've been hungry all day, but I don't care. Those numbers need to go back down tomorrow. I also started taking women's daily vitamins since I know I don't get what I need in food, and also weight loss vitamins. They are an apple cider vinegar kind. They are pretty gross. T had to go into work at 2pm today. I don't like these late nights, they pretty much suck. His son wants a friend to spend the night, so I'm making dinner for everyone tonight. I'm doing BLT's. I'm thinking about making a salad out of mine and add avocado to it for me. Which will take out the calories from the mayo and the bread and the carbs. I made my awesome cookies today. Today's batch made 153. I mostly make them for T and the family. I think I only ate 10 out of the last batch of 140. T's dad hung out with me while I made cookies and we had a pretty good talk. I enjoy his company. I have had a pretty crappy, depressing day. I just want to go to bed now and sleep the rest of the night. Then when I wake up tomorrow, maybe that scale will be nice to me and I won't have to toss it out the window. Much love.
XOXO Katie

1 comment:

  1. Sorry to hear you had such a bad day. Tomorrow will be better. Hang in there sweet girl!

    ReplyDelete