Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Wow! What a loss!

I was completely and utterly shocked when I got on the scale this morning. I went down 2 pounds! I was 104.8. I couldn't believe it. Today has been a bad day for purging though. It's been cold and snowy/rainy all day so I've been stuck inside besides going to the grocery store this morning. Here is what my day looked like with food:
Coffee with cream and sugar: 60 cal (purged)
Jell-O: 0 cal ( I didn't purge this because I took my vitamins with it.)
1 bite of an apple fritter at the store: 25 cal (walked that off in the store.)
Half a doughnut: 100 cal (purged)
Half of a package of Raman Noodles: 170 cal (purged)
Half of a sausage patty: 50 cal (purged)
Cake Pop: 180 cal (purged)
So total I ate 585 calories today. That is way more than I usually do. Wow, now that I write it all down like that, I wish I could take it all back. I guess the only stuff that I kept down was 25 calories worth. T says that I do not need to count anything that I purge because it doesn't stay. But for some reason I feel extra huge right now. After my ramen noodles, I went and did 50 side crunches and 50 sit ups and 10 push ups (I know, not that much, but hey, at least I tried, lol). The crunches burned 100, and the sit ups burned 50. So I guess I only burned 150 calories today. That's depressing. I wish I could go work out at the gym. Maybe I can get away for an hour and go to the rec center and do some cardio. I'm making a pizza tonight, but think I'm only going to eat a half of a slice. That's better than a whole one. I'm actually planning on doing more ab exercises later as well. I only have 4.8lbs til my ultimate goal. I need to get there. I don't need that number to go back up tomorrow. I'm totally freaked about that. Alright, well I guess I'm gonna go wake everyone up from naps seeing as it's 5:30pm lol. Thanks for reading. Much love.
XOXO Katie

1 comment:

  1. It sounds like your doing well my love :) Keep it up!! Well done for the loss :D xx

    ReplyDelete