Monday, May 7, 2012

101.4 and 20mg

So I weighed in at 101.4 this morning. My BMI is finally at 18.5! This is a big accomplishment for me. So I only have 1.4lbs til I reach my goal. T keeps saying that physically, I won't notice those last couple pounds, but I bet I will feel so great when I finally see that 100 mark. Yesterday I started feeling a cold coming on. My throat was so sore, so I didn't eat anything all day until dinner came last night. I ended up making hamburgers for everyone, but since my throat was killing me, I ate Ramen Noodles instead. I know that purging while I'm sick is probably not in my best interest, but I had to purge. My throat hurt worse afterwards, but I no longer felt full. Being sick is kind of a God send if you ask me. It keeps me from snacking, or eating anything too solid. Last night while we played Yahtzee, I wanted to binge on chocolate so bad, but instead I drank two cups of tea and avoided it. I didn't work out yesterday. But that's OK. Mainly because I cleaned the house from top to bottom, folded 4 loads of laundry, and read. I'm reading this book called "The 10th Circle." It's amazing. In a nutshell, it's about a dad who is writing a comic based on Dante's Inferno, and his daughter is in a difficult spot in her life and his wife is distant from him. That's all I can say without giving too much away. Last night was also my first night of moving up to 20mg on my Prozac. I got two more days of 20mg then I move up to 30mg. Then 3 days on 30mg, and then finally I will be on 40mg for a month. This Sunday is Mothers Day. I hate Mothers day. I always have. I never get to spend it with my mom, and no one has ever celebrated me as a mother. Because I placed my first son up for adoption when I was younger, that part of me is missing. And both of my boys' fathers never celebrated it with me. It's very discouraging. I just want to skip it all together. My mom tried to get it off of work, but they told her no. I don't know what I'm going to get her. I just wish I could sleep through it all and not even think about it. So it's almost 10am and I'm not even hungry. I just finished my coffee, my youngest is down for a nap, so I think I'm going to go read some of my book. I'm sorry for this post being so scattered lol. Much love.
XOXO Katie

7 comments:

  1. congrats on being close to your weight goal :D

    and i'm sorry to hear about the mothers day thing :/ Hang in there love.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your doing so well :D Keep it up!! Keep your chin up :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ah, the tenth circle is great. and well done hitting 18.5... I'm sure you're lovely. xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. 101.4! Amazing! and I hope you feel better soon. Well I hope you have a great mothers day, celebrate it for yourself, because Im sure your a great mother :) keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow ^_^ 101. That's so amazing <3
    Good job sweetie.
    Please get your rest so you can feel better soon!
    Just try to keep busy on Mother's Day and don't give it much thought. Except for your mother of course :)
    Take care love <3
    -Emma

    ReplyDelete
  6. WOW, I can't wait until I get that low! Congratulations, I'm so jealous! My goal is 99lbs... (TWO DIGITS).
    And as for mothers day, that's such a shame! It's suposed to be a celebration, not a punishment :( I hope things change for you in that area.
    Good luck in losing that last pound xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. I absolutely love that book the 10th circle!! Jodi Picoult is my all time favourite author, I even got the oppertunity of meeting her at a book signing a few years back when she came to my city! I've read everything by her, but if you've enjoyed her novel so far I'd encourage you to try Change of Heart, Vanishing Acts and my all time favourite is called The Pact - the ultimate love novel imo.
    Congrats on the loss too by the way !! :)

    ReplyDelete