Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Lazy

I have not exercised since Saturday. So today my boys and I went on an hour and a half walk. So that gave me a bit of negative calories. Came home and did 200 crunches and 50 leg lifts. So I am at -210 calories for the day. You would think with results like that, I would be satisfied. The only thing I have kept down was 57 calories worth of frozen yogurt. And that wasn't too long ago. So I'm feeling huge. I hate that feeling. Of feeling full. These days, no matter how little I eat, I am always feeling full. Dinner has been in the crock pot for 3 hours now. I'm making Spicy Chicken BBQ sandwiches, baked potatoes and salad for dinner. Except mine won't be a sandwich. I don't need the extra calories or carbs. And I most definitely won't have a baked potato, but instead I will have some raw veggies. I bought some plain Greek yogurt at the store today. I think tomorrow for breakfast I will have some of that with some kiwi that I also bought. It really sucks that despite how healthy I may be eating, I still don't keep the food down. I'm scared of the calories, also can not stand that full feeling. I had a very stressful morning because my oldest son's father didn't pay my child support yesterday like he was supposed to. I rely on that money. As much as I hate to admit it, I need the money to help with bills and some other small necessities. It's frustrating. I had to cancel my therapy this morning because I didn't even have the gas to get there. He makes me so upset. I just want to cry. Then bill collectors have been calling me all day. I'm just so over this day. I just put my youngest down for a nap, maybe I will just start some laundry and lay down with my book. I am not sure when T will be home, but dinner is supposed to be done in about 3 hours. Hopefully he will be home by then. We stayed up until almost 2am playing Yahtzee. It was fun. We haven't played since I got it for Christmas. It was perfect him and I time. While we were playing, I had such a craving for nacho cheese Doritos, so I grabbed a brand new bag and went through the whole thing. And maybe ate a total of 4 chips. Like I've said in the past, I just enjoy licking the flavor off of them and then give the chip to the dogs. They enjoy that too. I'm weird, aren't I? I'm hoping after dinner tonight I will be able to work out. I have only purged 3 times today which is good. Then after tomorrow at noon, I will be kid free, so I will be able to work out all I want. Yay! Well I'm going to read my book. Thank you all for the comments on yesterday's blog. I still haven't heard back from my blood results. Hopefully soon. Much love.
XOXO Katie

6 comments:

  1. Maybe try introducing "safe foods" that you won't purge? It might help :) well done for eating healthily and purging less today though :) and I'm glad you had a good night :)
    I like licking the flavour off crisps too, but I also like sucking out the flavour - I'm more of a chew and spit person :P
    Lottie x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm the same way..I just really want the flavor. And it sucks like...right now I can't purge because I'm always at my boyfriend's place and he ALWAYS has junk food laying around. I hate it. And then I feel miserable about it the whole rest of the day. Ugh :(

      and do you have an email address that you check more frequently? I'd love to talk that way if you want to. I can leave my email address in a different comment that you can delete if that works?

      Delete
    2. Louise, my email is holdensmommy89@gmail.com =)

      Delete
  2. I agree with lottie, try adding safe foods :) All this purging isn't doing anyone any good :( Try to keep strong and restrict my love :) We are all here <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wish I had the self control to not eat the chips... lol. I'm far too much of an eater. YAY for working out! Xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sending love and hugs your way, Katie. Thank you for the comments you've been leaving on my blog, I really appreciate the support! xx

    ReplyDelete