Monday, May 21, 2012

Dear L,

I am sorry. I know that you are going through exactly what I am going through and I have been so selfish. I'm sorry that our conversations always center around my eating disorder. It's not fair to you. I want you to know that I cherish our friendship and even though I haven't met you yet, I feel like I know you so well. Last night you opened my eyes as to why I've probably lost so many friends because of this. Please know and please believe me when I say that I KNOW I want to and NEED to get better. I'm sorry it hasn't been an easy process. I'm sorry that I can't get rid of my scale, or stop counting the calories or stop exercising. It is my angel and it is my demon. I know that sometimes you come across and read this, so please know that I hope I can work on improving our friendship and make it work both ways, not just one. I will always be here for you and never judge you for what you are going through. Talk to you soon.
XOXO Katie

1 comment:

  1. If L reads this I am sure L will be glad and thankful having you as a friend.

    ReplyDelete